Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catalog in the works...

I am currently designing the catalog for my Affordable and Portable Displays division of Northwest Creative Imaging. It is going to be focused on providing relevant information for customers that are interested in trade show displays. My focus is to disclose all relevant information related to every product. Working in the industry, it is very apparent that exhibitors are moving away from purchasing trade show products online because of the overwhelming amount of poorly managed sites with overpriced products.

The site that I will be launching in the next few months is completely focused on the customer. It will provide every detail needed to make and informed decision quickly and easily. I will offer an online shopping cart system for quick check out, but I will also offer a more detailed order form for customers who are looking to make a personalized purchase. I am also going to have a 24/7 help line for customers who have questions or need assistance at shows. For anyone who is currently struggling with finding trade show products online please contact me through this blog, or contact my partner company Smash Hit Displays.

-Matt
Northwest Creative Imaging, LLC

No comments: