Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trade Show Flooring Industry Hurting

The trade show industry, as a whole, has held up better than most industry's in the recession, but the flooring division of the trade show industry has taken a beating. Most companies are cutting flooring before any other trade show expense. This has led the flooring industry to cut costs to draw in more business. If your company has an interest in trade show flooring then right now is the time to buy. Retailers, suppliers, distributors, and manufactures are cutting their costs in order to bring the retail price down for the end consumer. Trade show displays are still a great marketing tool and right now is a great time to take advantage of low pricing. My web site is focused on providing low cost items that are still quality products. I focus on only the most portable trade show displays in order to lower overhead and bring lower prices to the end user. Check out my sales and promotions section of my site for great deals that I am offering during my site rebuild.

-Matt
Northwest Creative Imaging

No comments: